After completing the final assessment candidates will be awarded:
NPORS 360' Excavator
You will upon passing receive an NPORS Operator card.
If you require the CSCS logo on the card, this will be a Red Trained Operator NPORS-CSCS card. If you don't required the CSCS logo, this will be a traditional NPORS card.
The aim of the excavator training course is to train and assess delegates’ practical skills and theoretical knowledge to the standards set by NPORS and to identify and eliminate any bad habits in the safe operation of an Excavator 360.
• Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
• Operator’s responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator’s manual.
• Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
• A rigorous practical and theory based NPORS assessment